GoodPlayer 5.9: Hustmobile has just released GoodPlayer 5.9 for iOS 6 & iPhone 5 at App Store. GoodPlayer v5.9 converts the media files before playing it, GoodPlayer can play AVI, Xvid, Divx, DAT,VOB,FLV,WMV,MKV,MP4,RM,RMVB,HTTP,HTTPS,FTP,RTSP,MMS,SFTP,SMB,MMSH,MMST,RTP,UPnP and UDP etc…GoodPlayer 5.9 Files and streaming directly on iOS devices. Just transfer the media files to your iOS devices by iTunes File Sharing or over Wi-Fi, then it can be played at once.With built-in downloader and browser, it is not just a local movie player, it is “Movie Player & Downloader & Streaming Media Player” in fact. And,iPad 2/new iPad/iPhone 4S dual core CPU decoding is supported.
GoodPlayer 5.9 Features
- Subtitle font, font size and font color customization
- HTTP, FTP, RTSP,MMS,SMB,MMSH,MMST,RTP,HTTPS,SFTP and UDP streaming playback
- goodplayer:// URL scheme
- Auto repeat playback current file switch supported, the default is off.
- Built-in file manager supported: move files from folder to folder inside of app,file,delete,file rename,folder creation,folder delete
- Two full screen modes: “Crop on Fullscreen” and “Fit on Fullscreen”
- Playlist support: every folder is a playlist. Just move the files to a folder, and set the “Settings”-
- Playback”—> “Auto Repeat” to “All Files Loop”. During the playback, the files in the folder will be played back one by one automatically.
- iPad 2/new iPad/iPhone 4S dual core decoding supported. Dual-core CPU could be used to decode at the same time.
- Folder password protection
- Left/Right/Stereo Audio Channel selection
- HTTP/FTP WiFi file sharing
- Blocker for iTunes Sync file backup
- SMB/ CIFS/Samba browse/download/streaming supported
- UPnP/DLNA/WebDAV/SFTP supported
- AirPlay supported
- Swipe fingers up/down on playing, to change the subtitle or turn off subtitle on the fly (for media files with subtitles)
- Swipe fingers left/right on playing, to change the audio track on the fly (for media files with multiple audio tracks)
- TV out/VGA out support , HDMI TV-out and Video Mirroring support( for iPad & iPhone 4 & iPod touch 4 only)
- Universal, supports iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
- srt,smi,”idx+sub”,mkv embedded subtitle supported
- Lots of subtitle language encoding supported
- 24 bits true color, no color information missed
- “Open In” feature supported: open video and audio files from Mail
email attachments and Safari web browser
- qt,ram,rm,rmvb,tp,ts,vob,webm,wm,wma,wav,wmv,wtv file formats supported
New In GoodPlayer 5.9
- Supports the general AirPlay lock screen playback (not for AirPlay Mirroring)
- Fixes “Landscape Lock” setting save issue
- Fixes iOS 4 and iOS 5 folder password issue
GoodPlayer 5.9 Requirements
- Firmware: iOS 4.3 or later.
- Devices: iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
GoodPlayer 5.9 Screenshots
Download GoodPlayer 5.9